- HS Code 29212100
- Molecular Formula C10H16N2O8
- Molecular Weight 292.24 Kilograms (kg)
- Classification Organic Acids
- Organic Acid Types Carboxylic Acid
- Inorganic Acid Types Others
- Grade Industrial Grade
- Supply Ability : 3000 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 160.00 - 185.00 INR/Kilograms
- 165 INR/Kilograms
- 100 Kilograms
- 292.24 Kilograms (kg)
- monochloro acetic acid,soda ash,caustic lye, ethylenediamine, hydrochloric acid
- Carboxylic Acid
- water softning ,textile, bleaching,dying, soap and detergent, pharmaceuticals,paper industries,electroplanting,rubber industries,photography industries,lather industries,agriculture, cosmetics industries, rayon industries,paint industries
- sequesting agent
- edetic acid,edta pure acid,edta,chelating agent
- Industrial Grade
- whiter fin free flow powder
- insouble in water
- Organic Acids
- ANY PORT
- 3000 Kilograms Per Day
- 2 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 25 KGS HDPE BAGS 1000 KGS HDPE JUMBO BAGS OR AS PER PARTYS/CUSTOMERS REQUIREMENT
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
EDTA Acid offered by us is available at comprehensive prices in various packaging options. It is a chelating or sequestering agent, which is a white free flow powder. This acid is insoluble in water.
We are leading manufacture and Exporter of EDTA acid. EDTA is a chelating agent or sequestering agent. It is synthetic amino acid. EDTA Acid is a White free flow powder.It is insoluble in water. It is also called EDTA pure acid, EDTA and Ethylene Diamine tetra acetic acid. EDTA is used in textile industries ,pharmaceuticals ,paper industries, rubber industries, electroplating industries, photography industries, lather and paint industries.
- EDTA Acid is used in electroplating industries, photography industries, textile industries, pharmaceuticals, paper industries, rubber industries, lather and paint industries.
- It is made in compliance with defined norms of the arena using modern machines and tested ingredients.
- Due to all, this is massively acclaimed and demanded by the clients.
Active As Content
99%+1% As EDTA Acid
Active Content as EDTA Acid
Chelation Value (Nos of Mgs of CaCo3 chelated by 1Cm of sample using Oxalate indicator method)
2.0 to 3.0